Request for Time Away from Washington University

From time to time students want to take time away from their studies at Washington University.

When you take a Leave of Absence from the University you have the option to return at a later date.

If you do not wish to return to the University as an undergraduate please indicate that below and your time away will be processed as a withdrawal from Washington University. 

Personal Information
Primary address during absence
If your address will be outside of the United States please select "Other" from the state list (the last option) and enter as much address information as possible in the fields below.